You have to be a student in Helsinki University department of forest sciences to be a member of Uniforst. Once you graduate, your right to study also ends. The participation share will be returned to you at the latest till the end of the year after your graduation. Once the share is returned, your membership of Uniforst also ends. Keep us updated of your graduation with the resign form below.

By filling up the resign form you can end our membership also before your graduation. You can resign from Uniforst not sooner than year after joining Uniforst. See cooperative’s rules.



Resign form

8 + 11 =